A court in The Hague on Wednesday banned the shipping of three Samsung Galaxy smartphones to Europe as of October 13, ruling that the company has infringed an Apple photo management patent.
Stories by Andreas Udo de Haes
A major supplier of industrial sorting systems based in the Netherlands has repelled two attacks by the dangerous Stuxnet worm, while separately, the Dutch nuclear power plant Borssele is on high alert.
The Dutch parliament on Wednesday approved a plan that will mandate the use of open standards and open source within government organizations. An "open source police" and an open source hotline will enforce compliance with the new rules.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Change Manager QLD
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- SAP HR/PY Functional Expert QLD
- Clinical IT Support Consultant - Medication Management - Permanent - North Ryde NSW
- Cyber Security Analyst | 6 mth Other
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Automation Anywhere developer QLD