PALM DESERT, CALIFORNIA (03/10/2004) - A service-level agreement is a lot like a two-way street. When a written agreement is in place, partners on the business side can articulate their requirements. At the same time, IT can hold those business partners to specifics about their volume, availability and performance needs.
Stories by Ellen Fanning
PALM DESERT, CALIFORNIA (03/09/2004) - The information was there; it was just hard to get at. That was the conundrum facing Northrop Grumman Information Technology, a Herndon, Va.-based provider of advanced IT, engineering and business offerings.
Turbulent times offer the best test of an IT executive's mettle, and never before have so many forces converged to challenge today's technology leadership.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Integration Specialist ACT
- Security Consultant/Snr Security Consultant VIC
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Senior Project Officer NSW
- Automation Test Engineer QLD
- Senior Business Analyst QLD
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC