As CIO and managing director of Morrison and Foerster-ranked among the 50 largest law firms in the world by revenue-Neeraj Rajpal is responsible for implementing strategic and tactical global IT and for managing records initiatives for the firm's 1,200 lawyers in 16 global offices.
Stories by Phil Schneidermeyer
As CIO of Salesforce.com, Kirsten Wolberg leads the IT organization responsible for building and maintaining the global technology infrastructure and business applications for all employees and business units. Salesforce.com has a strong company culture and makes on-boarding a priority. For Wolberg, hiring the right talent and getting them productive quickly is key to delivering technology services to this rapidly growing, global company.
As CIO and SVP of global customer care for Hertz Global Holdings, Joe Eckroth is responsible for leading the customer care and IT departments of a multibillion-dollar car- and equipment-rental company. He shares his best hiring practices and why it's important to get to know candidates beyond their resumes.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Communications Specialist SA
- Technical Business Analyst VIC