Data centre infrastructure provider Colt has launched a set of modular designs that it claims offer end users unprecedented flexibility in power density, size and Tier configurations.
Stories by Computerworld UK reporter
The <a href="http://www.soca.gov.uk/">Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)</a> has revealed details of two major cyber crime cases and completed an overhaul of its IT systems to meet its operational needs.
U.K. Government CIO John Suffolk has given a blunt warning about the danger of creating more giant government databases.
A quarter of small firms have not taken any steps to make their businesses greener and a growing number are recognizing they are not environmentally friendly, according to new research from the SERTeam at the Open University and Lloyds TSB Business.
European businesses are overtaking taking the U.S. in the drive for green data centers, though both regions have a long way to go, according to research by network attached storage specialist ONStor.
At least 60 percent of U.K. government bodies are paying specialist companies to dispose of their unwanted information and communication technology (ICT) equipment, rather than taking steps to sell their ICT assets while they are still worth something, the National Audit Office has warned.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Communications Specialist SA
- Technical Business Analyst VIC