Ihug's new owner, Perth-based iiNet, has bought another New Zealand ISP - this time in Hamilton.
Stories by Computerworld online staff
Ihug customers have been warned to take extra care when opening emails received on April 27 and 28 as the company's anti-virus scanner wasn't functioning properly.
Vodafone's attempt to have its day in court has been delayed as the judge hearing the network operator's case has reserved his decision.
IT staff expected to be in demand this year include those with ERP, business analysis, project management, quality assurance and general internet development experience.
St John, which operates the country’s ambulance service, is turning to the internet to attract more younger members.
There will be no change to the IT and communications portfolios of cabinet minister Paul Swain, following his appointment yesterday to the additional roles of labour and immigration minister, taking effect tomorrow.
Domainz says it won’t be cutting the price of its .com domain names following accreditation by ICANN to act as a registrar of .com, .net, .org, .biz and .info domain names.
$590 million, seven-year deal will see transfer of 127 IT staff
If IBM New Zealand boss Nick Lambert is embarrassed by publicity given to his parting shot as outgoing ITANZ president, ITANZ itself isn’t.
Jupiter Research says Office 'system' will push up licensing costs
November event will feature several overseas speakers
Inaugural gathering will get ball rolling toward 100 x $100m ICT company target
New Zealand has licensed an Australian parliamentary reporting system
Wireless Forum, ITU conferences see and hear mobile data trends
Will take up services director job at Computerland
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Voice Engineer ACT
- Senior Environment or Platform level Environment Managers VIC
- Senior Agile Business Analyst NSW
- Business Analyst - Mobility / UX WA
- SAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple roles QLD
- Network Specialist QLD
- Healthcare Application Support Analyst role in Melbourne VIC
- Oracle Identity & Access Management Administrator NSW
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.