I chaired an interesting meeting the other day. It was me against senior executives at Cisco, Agilent Technologies and Novell.
Stories by Howard Anderson
Think of the great rivalries that you know: good vs evil: Hertz vs Avis; Duke vs UNC; Microsoft vs (in order) IBM, Novell, Netscape, AOL, Linux, Google, the Department of Justice, Sun, Sony, the European Commission and now, Cisco.
FRAMINGHAM (10/29/2003) - If I send you a fax, is it a data call or a voice call? If I send you a voice message over the Internet, is it a data call or a voice call? If it's a data call, then there are no access fees involved. If it's a voice call, fees are involved.
It used to be a lot easier. Predicting the future, that is. Being an industry guru was a fun job.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Cloud Test Engineer NSW
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC
- Senior Security Consultant ACT
- Project Officer NSW
- Senior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Project Manager VIC