During the 1992 presidential campaign, a famous sign hung in then-Governor Bill Clinton's war room: "It's the Economy, Stupid."
Stories by Aaron Pressman
The Federal Trade Commission approved America Online Inc.'s merger with Time (TWX) Warner Inc. on Thursday, after the companies agreed to concessions designed to protect competition in the small but growing markets for high-speed Internet service and interactive television.
A report issued Friday by the U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO) found the Clinton administration's conduct legal and proper while it was establishing private control of the Internet's domain-name system.
Jackson is expected to issue final judgment within weeks, or even days
Media giant Walt Disney Co. is asking U.S. federal regulators to impose a series of stringent antidiscrimination rules on the proposed merger of top cable company Time Warner Inc. with Internet behemoth America Online Inc. (AOL) .
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Project Manager VIC
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Director, the Pawsey Supercomputer Centre WA
- Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney NSW