Too much security -- or too little -- could bankrupt a company. These IT executives offer advice on finding the right balance.
Stories by CIO Executive Council
CIOs say that governance rules will ensure that IT initiatives are transparent, efficiently managed and provide maximum business impact.
To spark valuable new business ideas, these three CIOs are trying out creative techniques.
When these companies went global, they leveraged IT to unify, localize and lay the foundation for future growth
From tying core IT competencies to your business strategies, to creating demand by providing context, to offering career-building tools, three CIOs describe how they define and develop IT staff capabilitiess.
How IT leaders are recruiting ideas, building trust and embracing lessons learned when building tools sales teams want to use.
Aon's eSolutions subsidiary is creating internal benefits with products developed for external customers
An interview with Tom Priselac, president and CEO of Cedars-Sinai Health Systems, and Darren Dworkin, CIO.
Norm Chambers All our products rely on nonresidential new construction, and that market in this country is more than 45 percent below average right now. We've had three consecutive years of decline, and in 2009, we were at risk of bankruptcy. The question was: What are we going to do to survive? And we answered that by asking: What are we going to do with technology?
Senior VP and CIO Doug Porter and President and CEO Scott Serota discuss Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association's business intelligence tools.
<strong>The company: SAIC</strong>
Scenario: Protecting sensitive data on mobile devices
Scenario: Backing Up Core Systems
It is essential to focus on people in order to get value from consolidation. At Eisai, our divisions functioned as separate companies, with the mind-set to match. When we brought together all of the U.S. organizations, I quickly discovered gaps.
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- Voice Engineer ACT
- Technical Specialist - Software Asset Management VIC
- .Net/Front-End Developer QLD
- IT Project Scheduler NSW
- Junior / Mid Test Analyst NSW
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Win10 Packaging & Deployment WA
- Business Analyst ? Digital Program QLD
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.