Motorola Inc. announced further job cuts Friday, eliminating up to 4,000 jobs from its semiconductor division over the course of this year. Cuts will come from contract and temporary employees, attrition, and both voluntary and involuntary severance programs, a company spokesman confirmed.
Stories by Clare Haney and George A. Chidi Jr.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Program Manager SA
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Security Architect QLD
- DevOps Engineer QLD
- Client Delivery Director ACT
- HFC Support Engineer NSW