Is the Internet broken? According to some, it may be. A newly discovered bug dubbed Heartbleed is capturing attention. As each hour passes, more information is revealed. With the desire to provide useful insights, the tech world - and even the mainstream media - is awash with stories.
Stories by Michael Santarcangelo
Launched in October 2001, today (really) marks the end of support for the Windows XP operating system. As the 12+ year run of Windows XP comes to an end, it holds some curious lessons.
Hunched forward in an effort to find comfort in old, wooden chairs gathered around a whiteboard in an oversized conference room, the ten people sitting before me each clutched a single sheet of white paper in one hand, a pen in the other.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Healthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7 QLD
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Project Delivery Lead - Oracle Banking Platform - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT