Q: Recently our company had an outside consultant assess our organisation. One point that came up was that we are a "relationship-based company" versus a "data-driven decision company." The fact that our fairly new CEO now wants us to be less relationship-driven is good, but according to your article, it sounds like a pipe dream. Do you concur?
Stories by Susan H. Cramm
Life's too short to make stupid mistakes -- or I should say, Your career is too short to make the same mistakes others have been making for years and years.
What are your career goals? That's the first question I ask my prospective coaching clients -- and one very few people can answer. It's ironic that most of us spend too much time working toward goals we cannot specify.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Business Analyst ACT
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- ITSM OR iTIL Business Analyst NSW
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- Senior Analyst Programmer VIC
- Senior Security Consultant ACT
- Business Analyst NSW