Licensees are Aiwa, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sanyo Electric, Sharp nd Fujitsu.
Stories by Rob Guth
Qwest Communications International, the swashbuckling telecommunications company that two months ago captured US West Inc, is now taking on Asia.
Move underscores growing demand for digital music devices
Direct sales businesses with CDnow's online operations
Media company and Internet music distributor form joint venture
Matsushita to provide copy protection technologies and hardware for system
Software giant says new software twice as fast as MP3.
New device to be based around memory stick
We'll be "a $US50 billion company in the year 2000"
Service will offer music via terminals in their homes,
Two companies studying ways to use Java and related technologies
Microsoft will will "conquer" high end of OS market
Networks "next phase" says Sony president
Processor said to be three times faster than Intel's Pentium III
New machine features 4.7Gb of storage and DVD-ROM drive
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Senior Java Developer ACT
- ICT Technical Writer ACT
- Iteration / Project Manager WA
- Security Analyst ACT
- Senior Programme Analyst VIC
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Senior Network Engineer ACT