A new study on future trends for Linux operating systems backs up claims made by several server makers that Linux should show strong growth in the data centre over time, proving itself as a competitor to Unix and Microsoft's Windows.
Stories by Ashlee Vance.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Solution Architect NSW
- Change Analyst-Transformation NSW
- Tableau Developer QLD
- Web Applications Project Manager VIC
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Change Manager NSW
- Project Manager - Infrastructure WA
- Iseries Analyst Programmer NSW