World Economic Forum hears how Net can make government operations more visible.
Stories by Angelina Forsyth
An incubator jointly set up by the federal government and the private sector is committing $20 million to assisting 250 startups over five years.
Private sector needs to develop training packages
SmartCity supports secure Internet access, electronic ticketing
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- DevOps Engineer NSW
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, Git VIC
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT
- Site Acquisition Coordinator - Sydney based NSW
- Security Technical Lead Other
- Automation Test Manager VIC
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC