Why can't the IT industry get outsourcing right?
Stories by Peter Hind
They say a modern optimist is someone who irons five shirts on a Sunday. It seems we work in a world where planning is impossible, the future is now and change is the only constant. There's little doubt that this flux takes its toll. In 1992 IDC's Forecast for Management survey revealed staff turnover in local IT departments averaged 9.93 per cent. In last year's survey that figure was just under 27 per cent.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- 0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 Implementation VIC
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Records Analyst NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane VIC
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist QLD
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Network Data Engineer WA
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD