What could be easier than filling an entry-level job opening? You just match the skills you need, narrow the candidates down to those you click with in the interview and then go with a youngster ? someone who might stick around for years. After all, you have real work to do.
Stories by Virginia Robbins
I'm on my first start-up. My experience has previously been at mature companies. Looking back, I realise that at every company, many of my recommendations focused on the fundamentals of IT management — project management, life-cycle planning, governance and staff development.
One of my favourite TV shows is Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares. Thanks to TiVo and a recent foggy Sunday afternoon, I ended up watching four episodes back to back.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Service Management Coordinator SA
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT
- Front End Developer NSW
- JD Edwards Principle/ Functional Consultant VIC
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW