The collapse of Wall Street may help make computer science and IT careers attractive to students who abandoned these fields in droves after the pop of the last big bubble, the dot-com bust of 2001.
Stories by Patrick Thibodeau and Todd R. Weiss
FRAMINGHAM (04/02/2004) - Users Friday were guarded but hopeful about Sun Microsystems Inc. CEO Scott McNealy's decision to settle his company's long-running legal battle with Microsoft Corp., ostensibly ending years of contention and ushering in a new era of cooperation to foster interoperability.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Engineer -Voice WA
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT
- RPA Developer VIC
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Senior Data Centre Capacity / Facilities Engineer - Large Telco - Sydney CBD NSW
- Project Manager - IVR VIC
- Wintel Team Lead WA