Many experts say that people are more important than process in the IT security world. That is politically correct, as opposed to actually correct.
Stories by Ira Winkler
The storyline that a single point of failure allowed a sophisticated attacker to steal millions of card numbers from Target just doesn't hold up.
The outrage is more about media hype, hypocrisy and grandstanding than firm principles.
You will never be secure if you labor under the delusion of privacy.
As a former NSA analyst, I'm dismayed by the continuing revelations of the National Security Agency's warrantless -- and therefore illegal -- spying. The case involves fundamental issues related to NSA's missions and longstanding rules of engagement. What's even more dismaying is the lack of public reaction to this.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Officer NSW
- Test Analyst SA
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Software Engineer NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Systems engineer - Endpoint Security VIC
- Program Manager NSW