Stories by Martin Heller
From 3D views to managed provisioning processes, there’s a lot for Android app developers to love about Lollipop
From full-blown IDEs to essential resource utilities, these Android apps bring powerful programming features to phones and tablets
Going beyond Office 365's native admin GUI, 365 Command provides powerful Exchange admin capabilities without the need to run PowerShell
One of a number of "middleweight" solutions in the RIA (rich Internet application) spectrum, Curl is a language, an IDE, and a runtime engine that goes beyond the capabilities of lighter-weight AJAX without incurring the heavier overhead of the Java or .Net runtime. A number of Curl characteristics make it especially suitable for enterprise use: excellent performance, the ability to handle intermittent connectivity, support for large data sets, and graceful presentation of complex interfaces.
While the Visual Studio team at Microsoft has been burning the midnight oil for some 18 months to bring us Orcas beta 1, the CLR (Common Language Runtime) team has been hammering away on .Net Framework 3.5 beta 1. Happily, all the effort appears to be paying off.
1. Use the strongest possible authentication method for VPN access. Exactly what this is will depend on your network infrastructure, and you should check your VPN or operating system documentation to determine your options.
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Performance Tester - Load Runner ACT
- Tech PM - Security NSW
- Cloud Engineer QLD
- Infrastructure Solution Architect NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Data Specialist - Government Organisation VIC
- Senior Risk Coordinator SA
- SAP FICO Consultant NSW
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.