The massive looming exodus of baby boomers from the workforce doesn’t represent a mere changing of the guard. Both younger IT workers and seasoned executives can ride a tidal wave of opportunity, as long as they think strategically.
Stories by Jennifer McAdams
Mucking up the best-laid security plans everywhere is the messy business of how enterprises are supposed to cope with staggering amounts of unstructured data they are faced with. An additional problem is that some of it for internal eyes only, such as ad hoc files generated by email and other applications. It’s a huge problem that only the smallest of vendors are currently ready to tackle.
A University of Miami instructor hurriedly checks his voice mail using a laptop to access his e-mail in-box hosted on the school's Web site. Miles away, the "message waiting" light on his desktop phone is instantly extinguished -- a sure sign that the school's traditional and IP-enabled private branch exchange systems have responded to its new unified messaging application.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT
- System Analyst - Axway NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Records Analyst NSW