New comms minister gets a life
Stories by Jo Bennett
Top-flight biology students in rural and less well-endowed schools can now tap into the latest research to help them with their scholarship exams, via an innovative interactive satellite TV project.
With just two days to go before the election, Labour has come up with an updated ICT policy. Although much of it repeats earlier promises of a fast broadband network that will reach most New Zealanders it also focuses on skills development — with the aid of an ICT apprenticeship scheme.
Do you know who I am?
Engineering company Beca is embracing the newest communications technologies to stay in touch with subsidiaries around the world and with young engineers on their “overseas experience” who might return once, as CIO Robin Johansen puts it, their “homing pigeon instinct” kicks in.
Boys will be boys
Office culture goes really green
WOW — art meets science
How low can you go when it comes to telecomms pricing? Much, much lower than you think, judging by figures put forward by serial telco entrepreneur Dr Sachio Semmoto, the keynote speaker at Auckland’s recent TUANZ II conference, who calls New Zealand’s broadband markets “retarded”.
Christchurch’s broadband diet
Telecom wayyyy late to Olympics’ party
All too easy access
Warnie has balls in the air
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Mid-level Drupal Developer QLD
- Project Delivery Lead - Oracle Banking Platform - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW