Peer-to-peer file swapping networks have been growing in popularity ever since Napster emerged, with Morpheus, Gnutella, and Kazaa being the more popular options in use today. In addition to the copyright issues and bandwidth problems these programs often cause, they can introduce numerous security risks into your organisation.
Stories by Mandy Andress
An article I read recently, attributed Simon Perry, vice president of Computer Associates' security division, as saying 802.11x security issues are all vendor hype.
IM (instant messaging) is changing corporate communications, and it's doing so without the prodding or even the approval of executives and IT managers.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Test Engineer - Insurance Background QLD
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- Application Developer - Sterling Integrator VIC
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Director, the Pawsey Supercomputer Centre WA
- Solution Architect ? Office 365 Migration QLD
- Network Engineer -Voice WA