North Korea is most likely not responsible for the cyberattacks against Sony Pictures Entertainment, which saw thousands of sensitive internal documents released on the Web in a high-profile strike, experts said.
Stories by Jeremy Kirk and Martyn Williams
News and financial services company Reuters will outsource almost its entire internal IT operations to Fujitsu Ltd. under a 10-year deal valued at £500 million (US$1 billion).
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Front End Developer NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Healthcare VIC
- SAP Test Manager ACT
- Web Applications Project Manager VIC
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Senior Agile Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD