Samsung Electronics' laptops do not contain a secret program that logs keystrokes, security researchers have found, chalking the problem up to a mistake by an antivirus program.
Stories by Jeremy Kirk and Robert McMillan
Microsoft's Excel spreadsheet program has a <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/968272.mspx">0-day vulnerability</a> that attackers are exploiting on the Internet.
Symantec will acquire Altiris, a maker of asset management software for mobile devices and other hardware, for US$830 million (NZ$1.2 billion), say the companies.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Senior IT Business Analyst VIC
- Level 1 Technical Help-desk Officer NSW
- CISCO Project Manager VIC
- OpenText Consultant VIC
- Engineer Control Systems Specialist SA
- Unix System Administrator NSW