A tidy little 1.96 KG machine, the tablet version of Lenovo’s ThinkPad X61 ultra-portable lacks an integrated optical drive but, nevertheless, is nicely designed. It also has a long battery life and an easy-on, easy-off docking station. At $2,999, however, it’s pricey.
Stories by Carla Thornton
SAN FRANCISCO (11/20/2003) - With their big screens, keyboards, and hard drives, desktop replacements tend to be heavier than other types of notebooks but remain portable enough for at least occasional forays outside the office. They also have the room to pack the most powerful components into their big cases.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Virtualisation Network Engineer VIC
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Reporting Analyst NSW
- 0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 Implementation VIC
- Control Systems Specialist ACT
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW