And what is going to have to happen before we see that we must set the smartest minds on coming up with newer, safer and less complicated security methods?
Stories by Ron Miller
A company that pursues growth through buyout while ignoring the market realities that are undermining its position will just make a louder noise when it finally falls.
Google hasn't been anyone's idea of an ethical beacon in recent years.
The really important question right now isn't what to do about Edward Snowden; it's how much surveillance is tolerable in a free society.
And there's mounting evidence that it's counterproductive.
Embarrassment over the revelations about the NSA's domestic activities is a poor reason to prosecute the man who shined the light on them.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Senior Test Automation Engineers x 3 NSW
- Program Scheduler QLD
- CISCO Project Manager VIC
- Network Engineer (Juniper) NSW
- Graduate Reporting/Monitoring Analyst QLD
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Junior Cyber Security Analyst ACT