According to research firm Frost & Sullivan, the growth of the Asia-Pacific network security market has dropped two-thirds in comparison to 2008’s stellar figures.
Stories by Joshua Gliddon
The business model used by Oracle and SAP is fundamentally flawed and will lead to their downfall within the next decade, says Technology One chairman Adrian Di Marco.
Listed enterprise technology vendor Technology One has announced its results for the half year ending March 31, 2009. Total revenue for the half increased 13%, or $6.4 million, to $55.9 million, while total license fees were up 10%, or $1.2 million, to $13.3 million.
In a stark admission that most mobile phones are too hard to use, communications giant Telstra has released a simplified user interface for two of its NextG phones.
PC giant Dell has inked its third retail partnership in Australia, forging an agreement with the Woolworths-owned Dick Smith stores.
The federal government has moved to fast track the development of the National Broadband Network in regional Australia.
Karim Temsamani has taken the general manager's role at Google Australia and New Zealand at a time when the company is seemingly invincible. Its share price recently topped US$700 (NZ$917); the company leads the world in search technology, and it has almost too many plays in too many different sectors to enumerate.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Systems engineer - Endpoint Security VIC
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Full Stack Developer - ASP.NET VIC
- Virtualisation Network Engineer VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT