Kevin Mitnick once made a hobby out of breaking into computer systems, causing many network administrators -- not to mention the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) -- a lot of grief in the process. He spoke to the public Wednesday for the first time since being released from prison in January, telling a group of corporate managers in the computer-security field how to keep hackers like him out of their networks.
Stories by Elinor Abreu
As federal authorities reportedly honed in on California and Oregon in their search for the person responsible for the denial of service attacks on six Web sites earlier this week, reports of similar mischief surfaced with at least two other sites.
MS follows Dell, Compaq, Toshiba and others
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Angular Developer NSW
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Cloud Test Engineer NSW
- Technical Field Engineer/Support VIC
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) VIC