With new apps like Files, a desktop-like Dock and countless smaller tweaks and advances, Apple's new mobile OS offers plenty of enhancements.
Stories by Jonny Evans
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
Apple's iCloud attack is nothing in comparison with the kind of attacks <strong>every tech firm must prepare for</strong>, as they offer payment and connected solutions for home, health and car. Here's some ways for you to protect yourself and for Apple to improve its own security.
The number of women working in technology is far below the percentage in the workforce at large, and enrollment numbers suggest that improvement isn't imminent.
Samsung took a step toward finding a kind of "pax tabletica" with arch-foe Apple in an Australian court last week, offering to remove features from its Galaxy Tab to avoid a court ban on sales of the device in that country. But what's really interesting about the case isn't the technical litigation, but the underlying attempt to define how much of a product's design is actually protected under existing, fragmented international laws.
Apple has made a stealthy service upgrade, introducing TV show downloads through iTunes in Australia.
New software designed to automatically port Java-based games to the iPhone has been revealed by Wellington-based Innaworks.
Japanese researchers have created an iPod control system that lets users jump through their music by blinking their eyes.
Apple remains on course to sell ten million iPhones in the current financial year, senior executives told shareholders Tuesday.
Softpress Systems has confirmed both Freeway 5 Pro and Freeway 5 Express will ship on March 27. Freeway 5 introduces a range of new tools, including those for the creation of CSS menus for site navigation.
Samsung has introduced a 160GB-capacity 1.8inch hard drive that can be used in portable devices, including iPods.
A man in Chiswick, London has been arrested for 'stealing' bandwidth from a wi-fi connection.
Toshiba is working on a new wireless technology for streaming high-definition television around the home.
Adobe Systems has released Adobe Digital Editions 1.0, its new application for getting, managing and reading digital publications.
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- Enterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation) Other
- Project Coordinator VIC
- Project Manager - Applications ACT
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Data Business Analyst NSW
- SAP FICO Consultant NSW
- Senior Technical Business Analyst - Integration NSW
- SAP FICO Consultant VIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.