Every IT professional has been taught how important it is to be objective. To that end, we have budgets, planning methods, scorecards and metrics that are supposed to be numerically based. And, as a result, we have no shortage of red lights, green lights and yellow lights to keep us focused.
Stories by Jack Bergstrand
It's time to capitalize on the power of connecting organizational silos and stakeholders, says columnist Jack Bergstrand. He offers three steps to get there.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Systems Engineer WA
- Technical Consultant - Fortify ACT
- Account Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ) VIC
- Transition Manager NSW
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- CISCO Project Manager VIC
- HFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW