The BBC has finalized the design of the micro:bit, the tiny computer it will give to 1 million British schoolchildren later this year to help them learn about computing.
Stories by Peter Sayer and Loek Essers
European Union citizens will have to wait another couple of years before they are able to use their mobile phones anywhere within the EU without surcharge, after a compromise reached by lawmakers Monday night.
A Dutch court won't take Facebook's word it has deleted data that could identify the person behind a now-deleted pseudonymous account from which a sex tape was posted, and wants the company to allow an independent expert to scour its systems for the missing information.
Google and its lobbyists have had more meetings with European Commission officials than any other company, according to figures published by Transparency International on Wednesday.
A Belgian privacy lawsuit targeting Facebook highlights the difficulties national regulators will face policing the activities of international Internet companies until new privacy laws are passed.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Advisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Clinical IT Support Consultant - Medication Management - Permanent - North Ryde NSW
- Cloud Test Engineer NSW
- Lead Technical Specialist ? SQL Lead -DBA VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- ISAM Administrator NSW