The release this week of Microsoft's first truly native Outlook app for Android and iOS has earned the company accolades and could be a sign its mobile strategy is finally getting on track.
Stories by Scott M. Fulton III
Microsoft has made a $US70 million equity investment in Cyanogen, producer of an alternative distribution of Android, according to a Wall Street Journal article.
Microsoft has launched an Albums feature for organizing photos stored on its OneDrive cloud service, bringing it one step closer to parity with competitors Dropbox and Google.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer development team has confirmed there will be a browser extension system for Project Spartan, meaning developers will be able to extend its functionality with software that can be built directly into the browser.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- CISCO Project Manager ACT
- Capacity Manager ACT
- .Net Developers ACT
- Application Consultant - Devops Engineer VIC
- Change Manager NSW
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Senior Project Manager NSW