"While long-term strategy may change in nature, it is more vital than ever to have an overall context to guide an organisation’s shorter-term plans."
Stories by Edited by James Henderson
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
How chief data officers can tackle formidable roadblocks including people, culture and internal resistance.
For most business leaders, the question is not whether to adopt Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, but how best to use them.
IoT data streams, big data and advanced analytics collide to create new challenges.
“Consider that the SaaS subscription enterprise deal has the potential to be the last negotiation of it’s kind with any degree of buyer power."
Criminals tend to ply their trade by the cover of night. But even that is no longer the case in a social media-crazed world.
"I wish they would stop bullying Apple and the technology industry around and spend their time and energy instead on figuring out how to rise to the challenge."
“Organisations need to seize and exploit large quantities of data to give themselves a competitive advantage."
Gone are the days when you could predict - with a fair degree of confidence - what the top two or three trends were going to be at Mobile World Congress.
“They must be champions of analytical thinking: dig deeper, keep asking awkward questions and be habitually curious…”
“Peach is an app that’s trying to be a little bit of everything."
Roger Lanctot, Associate Director in the Global Automotive Practice, Strategy Analytics speculates on a potentially mind-blowing merger.
"Enterprises should develop their expertise in artificial intelligence and cognitive computing and begin applying it as part of their digital initiatives."
Less than five years ago, Oracle faced criticism for apparently “missing” the cloud.
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- SCOM Specialist QLD
- Mobile Developer NSW
- Big Data Engineer VIC
- SAP FICO Consultant ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Communications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3G WA
- Infrastructure Architect ACT
- ITSM OR iTIL Business Analyst NSW
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.