Deane Johns of the NZ Association of Credit Unions and Steve Thompson of Unisys talk about how emerging technologies can be applied to this new environment.
Stories by Divina Paredes and James Henderson
Technology leaders talk about balancing infrastructure, operations and people requirements in an increasingly competitive and digital environment.
Chief operating officer Dean Kimpton and information services head Mike Foley say governance of $155 million NewCore project includes ongoing independent review from EY.
“From an engineering perspective, a Unisys perspective and a data perspective, this really is a spectacular time to be in the industry.”
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Program Manager SA
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Security Architect QLD
- DevOps Engineer QLD
- Client Delivery Director ACT
- HFC Support Engineer NSW