A widespread ransomware attack propagating as a worm was a legitimate cause of alarm.
Stories by By Mathias Thurman
No sophisticated SOC? You can still be pretty sure that you’re aware of anything potentially troublesome.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Specialist QLD
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane ACT
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist QLD
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Test Analyst (SAP) SA
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Network Data Engineer VIC
- Reporting Analyst NSW