The success of LG Electronics' G3 has put the company under pressure to dazzle the market with the G4, set to debut Tuesday. The company is hoping that an improved display, upgraded camera and a new design will do the trick.
Stories by Mikael Ricknäs and Tim Hornyak
In the hunt for new ways to handle growing data volumes, NTT DoCoMo and Huawei Technologies have demonstrated that LTE can be deployed over 5GHz, which today is used for Wi-Fi networks.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Senior Scrum Master VIC
- Security Specialist (SIEM) Other
- SAP HR Trainer NSW
- Service Desk Analyst WA
- Project Manager QLD
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- AIX System Administration ? UNIX VIC