Japanese authorities are trying to unravel what happened at Mt. Gox, the popular Bitcoin exchange that collapsed last week, and recent revelations are only serving to thicken the plot, not clarify it.
Stories by Tim Hornyak and Jeremy Kirk
How do half a billion dollars vanish into thin air? That seems to be what happened at popular Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox, which made a a bankruptcy protection filing in Japan last week.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane VIC
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- SAP HR/PY Functional Expert QLD
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Test Engineer - Insurance Background QLD
- Kofax Developer VIC
- Wintel Engineer QLD