Previously we have looked at some of the features that Lync has to offer, as well as some of the deployment considerations when you roll out Lync. In this final article we’ll drill into what this means for your Lync users as well as what business benefits you can expect to realise from Lync.
Stories by Paul Dolley
Last week we looked at the core features in Microsoft Lync. Now it’s time to investigate and plan your Lync deployment. So where do you start, and how do you go about it?
If you are looking at the options for your organisation’s telecommunications strategy, then the chances are you’ve already taken a look at Lync, and you are certainly not alone.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Cyber Security Architect Other
- PHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake) VIC
- Java Developer WA
- Business Analyst ACT
- Senior Business Analyst (Cyber Security) QLD
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW
- Communications Specialist SA