Emerging payments technology is transforming the consumer purchasing experience worldwide.
Stories by Matt Barr
As electronic payment platforms continue to develop, the cloud offers a paradigm shift in how businesses and consumers interact and pay for goods and services.
Given the substantial shift in consumer behaviour toward omni-channel retailing, the next natural evolution is toward a mobile wallet and the digital payment platforms they reside on.
Everyday, Kiwi consumers are moving towards an increasingly connected, digital lifestyle – a life where the digital and physical worlds are converging.
From cash to card to digital and beyond, the power of converging technologies in the payment space is transforming how people transact.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Solution Architect - Security/Digital VIC
- Platform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Project Officer QLD
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- New Relic Integration Consultant NSW
- Wintel Team Lead WA
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC