IBM New Zealand has posted an after-tax profit of $40.32 million for the December 31, 2013 year, up slightly from $39.46 million in 2012. Operating revenue was down $42.83 million at $386.86 million.
Stories by Randal Jackson and Sathya Mithra Ashok
The Government is creating a new role of Government chief privacy officer, which it says will provide a stronger focus on privacy and security across government.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Transition Manager NSW
- Senior Network Engineer ACT
- Business Analyst - Financial Services QLD
- Service Delivery Manager WA
- Senior Project Manager NSW