After years of false starts, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) products are here. They work, and if implemented correctly they can deliver substantial cost savings to enterprise IT shops. What are the risks and rewards involved in embarking on a VDI implementation for your organization?
Stories by Ed Tittel and Kim Lindros
Natural and manmade disasters underscore the challenges of seamless disaster recovery in the real world. Having a comprehensive business continuity plan isn't just an IT concern; though. Nothing less than the survival of your company is at stake.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Axway Developer ACT
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Senior System Engineer NSW
- Wintel Engineer QLD
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Data Scientist VIC
- Level 2/Level 3 Application Support Analyst VIC