The Cyber Shield Act of 2017 is intended to certify internet of things devices for stronger security. But it’s unlikely to change much.
Stories by Fredric Paul
The retail giant's connected-home concept store in San Francisco showcases dozens of cool IoT products for the home, but buyers are still on their own.
I've always been an agnostic in the religious wars between Mac and PC. Reaching across the aisle separating Steve Jobs from Bill Gates hasn't always been easy. But unlike trying to be bi-partisan in Congress, mixing Macs and PCs has actually gotten less complicated and less annoying over the decades.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior System Engineer NSW
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Director, the Pawsey Supercomputer Centre WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Platform Engineer (Teradata/Datastage) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Junior Network Architect ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT