Dot-com crash or not, e-commerce is coming to all companies, big and small, with its promise of riches and business-changing possibilities. For those looking to update their financial software to cope with the demands of e-commerce, it may be a scary prospect -- and a tough decision. Can an application service provider help?
Stories by Stephen Forbes
The director of the Great Plains unit within Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Russell Weaver, believes the ASP model is not such a cost-effective option.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist ACT
- Temporary ICT Support Analyst ACT
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Genesys Specialist - SME - Telco VIC
- Desktop Support Engineer NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Healthcare VIC
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Property Project Manager - Office Expansion NSW