Downsized, out-placed, re-engineered ... those employment, or more appropriately, unemployment buzzwords have meaning for people the world over and especially today for those in the high-tech industry.
Stories by Peter Merrick
Recently, most of the employment news has been grim -- specifically about layoffs and downsizing. The question that many of us have been asking is, "Is there a silver lining to being fired?" I am here to tell you yes.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- Infrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Desktop Support / Field Technician WA
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- ISAM Administrator ACT