No longer do you have to travel to another country to be at risk of breaking that country’s laws. These days we can sit at home or at work and travel from country to country through cyberspace only to find out later we may have committed a crime or civil wrong in any number of lands.
Stories by Averill Parkinson and Emily Fuller
While the number of businesses establishing and maintaining a web site increases, so too does their vulnerability to their web hosts.
Over the past couple of years we have seen a number of disputes involving complex implementation projects. These disputes often involve losses in the millions and include the cost of business disruption, lost earnings and consultants that have been brought in for damage control.
In a recent edition of TechLaw we told the Labour government: “Don’t wimp out over cyber laws.” In this article we show you why by taking you closer to home.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Mid-level Drupal Developer QLD
- Project Delivery Lead - Oracle Banking Platform - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW