IT disputes rarely reach court, so when there is a full-blown, judicial examination of the industry's marketing practices, reviewing the case is worth some executive time.
Stories by Craig Horrocks and Bernard Woo
Advice on how to avoid and manage disputes in ongoing business relationships ranges from the guru level to the practical. Still the most popular is the old adage that the best place for the contract, once signed, is the bottom drawer.
Digital information is the lifeblood of most businesses.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Communications Specialist SA
- Technical Business Analyst VIC