Adobe pre-announces a new suite as Macromedia launches StudioMX 2004
Stories by Stephen Canning
Macromedia has provided web users with an easy way to create or maintain online content with the release of Contribute 1.0.
What is the “rich internet?” Like dot-coms and the information superhighway, you may not actually make truckloads of cash out of it, but it'll make people's web experiences a whole lot more interesting.
LiveMotion 2 now fully interactive, Flash MX sports elegant new interface
"Adobe has competitive advantages
At the Adobe Illustrator 10 launch, the first thing the presenter did was hand around a set of printer plates. Evidence.
In 1985 the term “desktop publishing” was coined with the introduction of Aldus PageMaker. This pioneering page design software has survived 16 years, but Adobe appeared to put it on the shelf when it produced its serious page-layout application, InDesign, two years ago.
Acrobat 5, the latest incarnation of Adobe's portable document creator, is a great leap forward in usability. The new release, launched this week, finally turns this underrated little app into a useful and mature piece of business software.
Shockwave unwitting victim of Prolin virus
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- Records Analyst NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Network Specialist QLD
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC