An inability to properly manage their IT assets is placing many North American organisations at a significant security and financial risk, according to a recent study.
Stories by Joaquim P Menezes
If IT has to serve business, IT must talk the language of business. A no-brainer? Perhaps. But, according to one Canadian expert, many IT managers are unschooled in the art of biz talk (defined here as using business concepts and lingo to communicate IT value).
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Software Engineer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- Project Officer NSW
- Solution Architect - Security/Digital VIC
- Business Analyst NSW
- Drupal Developer NSW
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW