Vodafone and TelstraClear are seeking limits to what the telco regulator can do, according to submissions made to parliament’s Finance and Expenditure Committee, which is currently discussing the Telecommunications Regulation Bill.
Stories by Juha Saarinen and Paul Brislen
Telecom is claiming to have met and even exceeded its self-imposed target of delivering 250,000 residential broadband customers, one third from wholesale partners, but the rest of the industry remains sceptical.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Senior Front-End Developer QLD
- Network Engineer NSW
- HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - Contract VIC
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Middleware Messaging Specialist VIC
- IT Security Officer ACT