The issue: resources are stretched thin and there’s too much work on the security manager’s plate. Action plan: there’s some extra money in the budget, which makes using consultants a real possibility.
Stories by C J Kelly
I recently attended CCSP boot camp. I was there for two very specific purposes — like most people in attendance, I wanted to achieve the Cisco Certified Security Professional certification, but I also wanted in-depth training on the technologies that my staff deploy and I manage.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Communications Specialist SA
- Technical Business Analyst VIC